Katie Wichser: Quick Pivots, SEL Programs, & "Are You My Principal or Plumber?" – Lady School Leaders: Principals, Supers, & Coaches
Want to know just a bit about Katie? How quickly she likes to make decisions about moving to new countries? How she operates as both a principal and the housing coordinator for her staff? This is where you'll find that. And this is where you'll find her: at wanderingwichser.com (under construction) or on Facebook. And this is where you'll find us: @ladyslpodcast on Twitter or at 8817jessicalane.com/podcast. Enjoy!
- Katie Wichser: Quick Pivots, SEL Programs, & "Are You My Principal or Plumber?"
- Jessica Reese: Chemo, Tourette Syndrome, & Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Ann Kox: School Improvement, Common Core, & Quartz Countertops
- Michelle Peterson: Moving Around, Celebrating Staff, & Hillbilly Elegy
- Aime Hutton: Bullying, Staff Morale, & Hiking
- Tanya Fergus: Student Relationships, Therapy, & Duct Tape
- Melissa George: HR, Vulnerability, & True Crime
- Anne Marie Barth: Data, Montessori, & Sh-It
- Grace McCallum: China, Germany, & Sardines