Consulting with schools and districts in order to:
- Provide expertise in data storage structures and platform reports
- Translate numbers and facts to inform strategic problem-solving
- Create and follow processes to keep data confidential
- Write functions, formulas, and app scripts in Google Sheets or Excel
- Create data visuals that are easy to comprehend for staff, students, and communities
- Organize the systems and structures by syncing platforms and/or spreadsheets
- Create systems of accountability
- Present clear ideas and procedures to staff through professional development and training sessions
data-driven re-teach form, create a structure for discussing at team-level, and an administrative tracking system for accountability
- Dive into State Report Card data to determine areas of focus for the district and present at staff and admin level
- Create a report to do a deep dive in to referral data, including comparisons to previous year, top referral categories, locations, time of day, day of week, and specific student data; keep report updated on a weekly basis
- Pull weekly data from online learning platform to determine and increase the impact on student achievement
- Pull together data from multiple sources (state tests, diagnostic assessments, etc.) to assist in class placement
- Compile academic data to track passage rates and assist in goal-setting for teams and administration
- Assist in re-structuring online principal procedures in order to increase efficiency
- Collect behavioral data to determine impact of co-teaching structures
- Analyze academic online platform data to help cut licenses that are not being used and decrease financial burden
- Create automatic certificates that are emailed to students and teachers based on collected data to celebrate achievement
Contracts will be customized based on school’s needs.
I offer packages with and without ongoing services.
Let’s work together.
8817 Jessica Lane inc.